The Community and Research Network (CARN)
is a network of health professionals, health consumers, researchers and interested community members, seeking to share their expertise and experience to promote good health and wellbeing for the community of Geelong.
We will have speakers with lived experience of mental health and researchers discussing their involvement with CARN.
Community members, find out how you can:
• be involved in mental health research as a community member using your lived experience.
• be an advisor during research design and development process,
• be a trial participant
• learn about the research findings.
Researchers, discover how CARN can assist you with:
• research co-design
• participation recruitment
• informing the public of their results
Join us to hear more about how meaningful community participation can influence and improve mental and physical health research, and join in a fun interactive activity to demonstrate how each individual’s personality and experience can offer something new and different to research!